Saturday, April 20, 2013

Digital footprints

So, how are you this morning, afternoon or evening ?

Well, Hi I am glad to be here writting on my blog and very happy, because I am almost going out from school. 

Well in my free time sometimes I like to play ps3 with my brother or with my bestfriend (Antonio Rodriguez). Sometimes I play soccer or what we call here in Honduras "FĂștbol". I don't like to write or to do a speech or things related to that I hate them. What I do is I hangout with my friends and most of the time we do crazy stuff.

Social Media, the first one I had was "Windows Live Messenger or Hotmail" and in those times it felt cool, because you can talk with 3 or more friends at the same time and if your friend didn't answer you click on buzz and your friend heared "bbuuuuuzzz" or  somthing like that. Then "Hi5" came up but it was not so amazing so no one used it, but then "Facebook" came up and that was amazing, because it had games and the design was great, you could post status of whatever you wanted. Then when I was on 9th grade my science teacher taught us about twitter because I had heard about it but I didn't like, but with I had to use it to chat with kids of other countries and now I like it but I don't tweet that much. Now in tenth grade I found "Blogger" and I like it and I like to see how many viewers I have every week. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment