Saturday, April 27, 2013

My Supercar


Hi, Hola, Ciao, Guten Tag, 你好, привет, bonjour, dia duit, γεια σας, שלום !!!!!! 

Today I am going to talk to you about my dream car. I have many favorites cars like the 


Lamborghini Aventador


 Lexus LFA

Mclaren Mp4-12c  

Mustang Boss Laguna Seca 

I like all of them, because of their qualities. I like the "Lambo" because of his speed, I like the "Lexus" because of the sound. I love the "Mclaren Mp4-12c" because of his style and I like the "Mustang Boss Laguna Seca" because of his acceleration and his good looking. And the best car of all, that has all the qualities and it is my dream car iiiiiiiiiiiissssss the 

"Bugatti Veyron Super Sport 16.4"

is the fastest car in world. I will be very happy if in the future that car could be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment